Need To Sell Your Inherited House?
You CAN Sell Your Inherited House in Austin or any County in Texas Quickly! Contact us at (512) 598-0295.
Have you recently inherited a house that is in probate?
Are you confused or frustrated about your options as to what to do with the inheritance? You probably got to this page by typing “Selling My Probate House” and selling your house that is in Probate may be the best option for you!
Texas Property Buyers can give you a fair offer to purchase the house within days! And close quickly on the inherited property within a week after completion of the probate process. We can also help expedite the process – as we have purchased many properties from Estate and Probate cases in the past!
The Probate process can be costly in terms of time and money, but it may be a necessary step before assets can be transferred to beneficiaries. Should you choose to sell your home, we will walk you through the process of selling your house that is in Probate. Here are some details to get you started with the sale of your property!
What Is Probate? – Definition, Process, and How to Avoid It
Probate is a legal process for settling an estate according to the will of the deceased. The deceased’s taxable estate is made up of all of the assets in which he or she holds an interest at the time of death, but only assets held individually in his or her name will generally have to go through probate.
The probate process varies by state—many states offer a quicker, less expensive option if the assets subject to probate are below a certain value (for example, $25,000 or $50,000).
Probate is also public record, so it decreases the level of privacy of the estate.
Some assets, such as investment accounts with transfer on death (TOD) designations and retirement accounts, allow for the naming of beneficiaries. These assets may transfer to beneficiaries without going through the probate process.
Once a loved one passes away, probate is normally unavoidable – but it helps to understand the process as you work with an attorney or tax advisor.
What to do if your Inherited House in Austin is in Probate?
Most people think that inheriting property is an easy process, providing the beneficiary a lottery-like reward with little to no down side. The truth is, being named as a beneficiary is not that simple. While the reward is obvious, there are also many challenges that a beneficiary faces. – Unless you’re the surviving spouse of inherited property – in which case, the legal transfer of the property should occur relatively quickly and without tax penalties.
Otherwise, receiving an inheritance in almost any other circumstance can be a long and complicated process. Probate proceedings can take an estate executor MONTHS in court…even longer to divide the deceased person’s assets.. Often times, this is a very aggravating, time consuming and stressful process for beneficiaries, who are not only dealing with the loss of a loved one, but also may be struggling financially and need the money to stay afloat.
With all of this stress, it’s no wonder that you might be thinking….
“Hmm…maybe I should Sell my probate or inherited House in Austin – quickly!“
Why Do People Want to Avoid Probate?
There are many reasons why people want to avoid probate.
- Costs – Depending on the State of Residence, probate can be quite expensive. Those costs include attorney fees, Appraisal/valuation, accounting fees, executor fees, and other costs. These are regardless of the size and complexity of the estate.
- Privacy Concerns – Probate proceedings are public proceedings, meaning your actions will become part of public record available upon request.
- Property in multiple states – Procedures differ from state to stat. Dealing with each one can be a Nightmare! If you own property in multiple states, this will add to the cost of the probate.
- Time Spent– Probate takes time. During proceedings – administrators, trustees, and beneficiaries of your estate will be limited in their ability to access and control property. This may result in delaying the sale of a property, or delaying critical business decisions.
At this point, Beneficiary options are either A) Keep the house, B) sell their home with an estate agent or, C) Cash out using a regulated property buying company like Austin Fast Home Offer.
The last option has become increasingly popular as THOUSANDS of property owners have discovered the benefits of selling to a purchasing company like ours!
If you want to Be Stress Free & Make A Profit On Your Inheritance
Let the www.austinfasthomeoffer.com team work for you!
Benefits of selling your probate property to Austin Fast Home Offer
- You don’t ever need see the house – we can do your transaction out of state!
- No repairs necessary! Nor updates prior to the sell of your probate property.
- You can cash out a lot quicker than traditional listings.
- You’ll get a Quick closing.
- No real estate broker or agent fees are involved – Because we buy your house, not list it.
- You are relieved of all property taxes, liens, and maintenance costs.
To learn more about the probate process & how to avoid it, visit MoneyCrashers.com. Learn more about…
- Prepare A Will / Probate Costs & Process – How To Write A Will, The Process You Need To Know
- HomeOwners Insurance – What Does It Cover & How Much Do You Need?
- Executor Of Will – Duties & Responsibilities
- CPA – How To Choose a CPA
- Financial Advisor – 7 Things To Consider When Choosing A Financial Advisor
- Legal Zoom – Online Service To Create A Will
- Divorced – How To Protect Yourself When Getting A Divorce
- Annuities – Annuities Explained
- Advice of An Attorney – How To Find A Good Lawyer & Pay Attorney Fees
- Estate Taxes – Estate & Inheritance Tax