“HELP Stop My Foreclosure in Austin!”
Missed mortgage payments? Looming foreclosure? – Ready to walk away from your House?
Millions of Americans have faced financial hardships at some point in Life. For example, in 2015, 4.3 million households were ‘underwater’ (meaning, the loan was more than the home’s actual market value). Furthermore, in 2016 a reported 933,045 Americans faced foreclosures a litany of issues – default notices, scheduled auctions, and bank repossessions. Missing payments on a home loan or mortgage can be a stressful time, full of frustration and confusion. And, although this life-altering event is unfortunate, it does not have to be catastrophic. There Is a solution to Stop your foreclosure proceedings and even avoid foreclosure altogether. Furthermore, You can turn around your situation and create a cash opportunity – even with little or low equity.
Working With Banks During The Foreclosure Process
Sometimes when we aren’t sure WHAT to do, we do nothing. Not taking action can be the Worse decision to make and it will only exacerbate the outcome. There are certain steps to take bringing your Personal wealth back to financial health. Here are some of those steps.
- Communicate A LOT with the bank. Call with updates and show them what you’re doing to get your property sold.
- Never miss a deadline without calling. If anything will be late, call with advance notice.
- Take into account that you are dealing with people not robots. Don’t be overly dramatic, but explaining your situation and demonstrating your willingness to fix the problems to make it right goes a long way.
- Make sure and keep records of conversations you have with the bank. Nothing counts unless it is in writing. Make sure to keep track of each person you speak with, what they said, and any promises made.
- See what all options are, including short sale, loan modifications, a sale to an investor like us and bankruptcy. Depending on the details of your personal situation, you may be able to dramatically slow down the foreclosure process with enough effort. Each bank has its own policies to help borrowers avoid foreclosure.
- Never Stall, or Wait. Unfortunately, time is not on your side. The further behind you become on payments, the less options are available to you.
Texas Property Buyers, LLC has a proven track record of working with Mortgage and Foreclosure situations.
Our Company strives to deliver quick and equitable property solutions for every situation. If you have missed payments, got behind on your mortgage, or facing a possible foreclosure, we may be able to help. Before your house goes into foreclosure – before you walk away from your underwater mortgage, consider giving us a call ASAP. We buy houses in Austin and surrounding areas in ANY Condition, As-Is …And, we give You A fair Cash Offer – FAST. (512) 598-0295.
If any of the following mortgage situations apply to You, we can help.
- Default loans
- Facing Bankruptcy
- Salvaging Equity
- Upside down Mortgage
- Tax issues
- Walking away
- Financial hardships
- Life Emergencies
Benefits of selling your house to Texas Property Buyers LLC
- We work fast to deliver an offer – normally within 24 hours.
- No repairs necessary! No cleaning, no paint, no staging necessary. As-is condition.
- We use our cash resources to buy your home. We are ready to Buy your house now!
- We do Quick closings -or – the closing date of Your choosing. As a matter of fact, You can close in as Little as 7 Days!
- Avoid ‘parking’ your house on the market. No real estate broker or agent fees are involved.
- You are relieved of all property taxes, liens, and maintenance costs!
Ready to contact us?
We buy houses in ANY CONDITION, AS-is! We pay CASH – you will not pay any commissions, agents, or fees. Fill out the short form below with Name, property address, and some details about Your situation and we will contact you within 24-Hours.
Missed mortgage payments? Facing foreclosure? Before you walk away Contact us ASAP! 512-598-0295
We buy houses and properties in ALL areas – Buda – Bastrop – Cedar Park – Killen – Kyle – Manor – Leander – Pflugerville – Round Rock – Taylor – San Marcos!